[KurdishLinux] Hello Kurdlug

al al linuxuser12 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 22:16:27 CET 2009

Hello all,

I was really thrilled and happy about this page... I was so glad that there are kurds are actively involve in Linux.. good news..
A little bit of myself ... an active kurdish linux user, live in europe.. work as a programmer ( cms "drupa and plone") .. Perl SysAdmin stuff and C to create a new data mining plgin for an IDS . Also part time phd student in netwrok secuirty ... mainly with C and C++.

Happy to help anytime...

looking farward to hear from you guys..

cheers
Al