[KurdishLinux] KurdLUG Digest, Vol 3, Issue 2

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Tue Mar 2 13:28:15 CET 2010

Am 02.03.2010 12:40, schrieb Giggs:
> well, 3 or including me and you isnt that much XD...the other two are in
> erbil ?

There are currently 3 people i "knew" a litte and one i "knew"
personally (except me). Beyond the list i know several kurds within
iraqi kurdistan (erbil, suly) from work which are still working with
Linux / open source too and which are more or less personally interested
in Linux and in Linux skilled peoples for their companies there (which
are still using Linux, FreeBSD o.o. within their networks)...

May be i can activate some of them to get onto the list here?

> and let me know if your friend Mark needs any help around here, what is he
> doing btw?

..this is nothing for the list here ;)

cheers,

Niels.