[KurdishLinux] Rojhelat

Niels Dettenbach nd at syndicat.com
Thu Jan 20 10:49:16 CET 2011

Am Dienstag 18 Januar 2011, 13:40:55 schrieb ez ku:
> silav
>
> Wê malperê çêke...
> linux-kurdistan.org wiha nabî ....
>
> Ebdulah Rojhelat..........

Dear Ebdulah,

sorry - i did not understand kurdish (but may be others on this mailing list
here). My name is Niels and i'm the current listmaster here.

I assume you are interested in the LUG Kurdistan project or in the domain
linux-kurdistan?

You and others interested in Open Source and / or Linux are very welcome on
this mailing list. We recommend to subscribe to the list to get updated or to
post directly to the list.

Feel free to ask your questions and / or bring in your ideas here.

many thanks and
best regards,

Niels.
--

---

  Niels Dettenbach
  ---
  Syndicat IT&Internet
  http://www.syndicat.com
  T.-Muentzer.-Str. 2, 37308 Heilbad Heiligenstadt - DE
  ---
  Kryptoinfo:
  PGP public key ID 651CA20D
  Fingerprint: 55E0 4DCD B04C 4A49 1586  88AE 54DC 4465 651C A20D
  https://syndicat.com/pub_key.asc
  ---